Types of roles
Scope employs over 3,000 staff in a wide variety of roles in:
- Services for disabled adults
- Education services in our schools and Beaumont College
- Inclusion and transition services for disabled children and young people
- Information and advice services
- Employment and support services
As well as roles in our services, we have nearly 250 charity shops, which employ:
We also have opportunities in our London head office and elsewhere:
Some of these positions are reserved for disabled people with a recognised impairment, condition or long-term limiting illness in line with the Equality Act.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01480 309602.