Why work for Scope?
We’re a good employer and a great place to work because:
- We continually aim for high performance
- We’re a diverse workforce
- We provide great development opportunities
- We have a real focus on employee engagement
We support learning, innovation and improvement throughout Scope.
Benefits of working for Scope
- Employee assistance: We're committed to providing a supportive environment for all our staff through a range of programmes and advice lines.
- Pension scheme: We offer a contributory money-purchase stakeholder pension scheme provided by Friends Provident.
- Holiday pay: For the majority of staff, paid holiday is above the statutory minimum.
- Childcare support: We run a child care voucher scheme for all parents with children under the age of 15.
- Learning and development: We believe that all our employees should have access to learning and development opportunities appropriate to their role.
- Range of family-friendly policies
- Eye tests or spectacles costs: If you have been identified as a Display Screen Equipment User (you use a DSE for an hour or more daily), you will be entitled to special provisions including eye-care vouchers.
- Tax-free payroll donations to charity: You can donate money to the charity of your choice through payroll giving.
- Money-saving schemes for employees: Your Rewards is a benefit scheme that has a range of money-saving offers available including entertainment, finance, health, motoring, shopping and travel.
And there’s loads more.
But don’t just take our word for it, meet our staff - they’re keen to share their Scope work-life experiences with you.