January sale: 50% off your registration fee for this month only!
Classic European cycle experience
Cycling to the bike capital of the world, achieve more than you thought in just one weekend. Whether you're a keen cyclist or ready to take on the next challenge in your cycling journey, London to Amsterdam’s country roads and coastal views have all the makings for the perfect scenic route.
- Fantastic training guide to ensure you get the most from the challenge
- Classic 155 mile cycling weekend to the canals of Amsterdam
- Scenic coastal route through Holland
- Celebrate in Amsterdam with your friends
- Raise funds to support disabled people and their families with helpful tips from our events team
Day One - 85 Miles:
- An early start from London means you beat the traffic as you pass onto the quieter roads on the outskirts of London and into the rural villages of Suffolk.
- Finish the ride in Harwich, where you will spend the night in a cabin on a ferry heading to the Hook of Holland.
Day Two - 70 Miles:
- Arrive in the Hook of Holland early in the morning and head towards Amsterdam.
- The cycle-friendly Holland roads will take you past the sandy beaches and dunes of the coast and through Haarlem, the famous 'tulip centre' of Holland.
- Cycle past the waterways and parks of Europe's bike capital to the central Amsterdam finish point. Check into your hotel and have a well-earned rest before celebrating in this vibrant city in the evening.
Day Three - Amsterdam:
- The morning is for you to explore, sigh-see or relax in one of the city's many cafes.
- Afternoon trains will be booked for you, connecting to Eurostar in Brussels and returning to London in the evening.