Helpline 0808 800 3333 or contact us
For disability information call free
0808 800 3333 or contact us
0808 800 3333
Anything else? Other ways to contact us
1a. You commit to raising at least the minimum sponsorship for Scope for the event you have signed up for. If you are unable to meet the minimum sponsorship, you may choose to make up the balance yourself or you may lose your place.
1b. For all events, your full minimum sponsorship amount must be received by Scope within 6 weeks of the event date.
1c. For events with a minimum sponsorship that is over £700, at least 30 per cent of your minimum sponsorship amount should be received by Scope six weeks prior to the event.
2. If you do not take part in the event, any sponsorship money raised will be treated as donations unless your sponsors contact Scope directly for a refund.
3. You agree to raise all money using legal methods and complying with the advice given in the fundraising pack.
4. You understand that Gift Aid is not included in your minimum sponsorship, but that money raised from Gift Aid is a valuable bonus for Scope.
5. You confirm that, to the best of your knowledge, your general state of health and fitness is good and you take full responsibility for my training. You take part in this event at your own risk.
6. You confirm that you will be the minimum age required to take part in the event. For more information on specific ages for events please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. All funds raised for Scope through the event will be made payable to Scope.
9. You give Scope permission to use any photographs/videos taken of you at this event, to raise awareness and/or money for Scope's work with disabled people.
10. You agree to the terms and conditions set out by the event organiser for the event you are involved in. Please email email@example.com for these for your specific event.
11. You agree that Scope may share your details with the event organiser.
12. You understand that your registration fee is non refundable and includes VAT.
Find out how @Scope is helping people to feel more confident about disability. Help us #EndTheAwkward http://bit.ly/2egoZQx