Mount Kilimanjaro is the highest peak in Africa and the highest free-standing mountain in the world at 5,895 metres. Join the Scope team and raise vital funds for us by challenging yourself on our Kilimanjaro trek in Tanzania. Follow your route through dense tropical rainforest all the way up to the mighty snow-capped summit for simply breath-taking views.
Kilimanjaro trek highlights
- Trek the stunning mountain
- Spot monkeys and other wildlife in the rainforest
- Stand on the ‘Roof of Africa’ at sunrise
- Sing African songs with your local guides
- Make new friends and work as a team
This is a tough but rewarding adventure – truly unforgettable.
Take on the Rongai route with Action Challenge, approaching from the north on one of the least frequented trails on Kilimanjaro. Action Challenge also offer the Machame route from the south western side of the park, and the Lemosho route. Prices start from a £399 registration fee and £3900 minimum sponsorship pledge.