IRONMAN 70.3 Staffordshire returns for its second year in 2017.
This flat and scenic course will appeal to triathletes of all types, who want to take the next step. IRONMAN 70.3 Staffordshire involves a 1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike ride and then a half marathon to finish. Gruelling, but what a challenge.
Join the official charity team and you'll receive:
- a pack of helpful fundraising and training tips
- regular encouragement and motivation by email
- an exclusive Scope team running vest
- support from Scope's cheering squad on the day
- the amazing feeling of making a real contribution to Scope's work with disabled people and their families.