Helpline 0808 800 3333 or contact us
For disability information call free
0808 800 3333 or contact us
0808 800 3333
Anything else? Other ways to contact us
1. This draw is open to anyone with one of Scope’s Guaranteed places in one of the Ironman 2014 events and anyone who is using their Own Place in one of the IRONMAN 2014 events to raise money for Scope
2. If you have one of Scope’s Guaranteed Places, one entry into the draw will automatically be made on your behalf if you reach your minimum sponsorship total by 1st April 2014.
3. If you have one of Scope’s Guaranteed Places, for each £100 raised above your minimum sponsorship total by the 1st August 2014, one entry into the draw will automatically be made on your behalf.
4. If you have your Own Place in one of the Ironman 2014 events and are raising money for Scope, for each £100 you raise by 1st August 2014, one entry into the draw will be made on your behalf.
5. The successful individual will be notified on 1st August 2014.
7. The place in Kona 2014 is non-transferable. If you are successful in the draw but do not wish to take up the Kona place yourself, we will undertake another draw and will continue to do so until someone accepts it.
6. If you are successful, you will need to complete an official IRONMAN 2014 full distance or 70.3 event before the 31st August 2014 as a ‘qualifier’ for your entry into Kona 2014. You do not need to meet usual World Championship qualifying times; however you must complete your chosen event within the official cut-off timings.
Find out how @Scope is helping people to feel more confident about disability. Help us #EndTheAwkward http://bit.ly/2egoZQx