Ironman Wales 2014
Sunday, 14 September 2014
Tenby, Pembrokeshire, Wales, UK
Become an Ironman with an amazing sea swim on the Tenby course. Ironman Wales consists of a 2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike and 26.2 mile run. You'll achieve a distance of 140.6 miles on this tough course.
"One of the most exhilarating and exhausting experiences of my life." Paul, Ironman Wales athlete
We’ll be there to support you every step of the way. We’re part of your team.
Join our team
Join Scope's endurance team and receive:
- Your choice of an exclusive Scope team running vest or T-shirt
- Cheers from dozens of Scope supporters along the route
- A pack of helpful fundraising and training tips
- Regular encouragement and motivation by email
- The amazing feeling of making a real contribution to Scope's work with disabled people and their families
The Ironman Wales is one of our endurance events - check out our new endurance hub!