Join the DIAL Network
Current member benefits
We’re reviewing our membership offer to the network to improve it in future. The DIAL Advisory group is establishing itself to advise on this.
Membership is free throughout this consultation period while we review our support. This is what we offer:
- Affiliation to a nationally recognised DIAL Network.
- Promotion of your DIAL group through DIAL web pages hosted by Scope.
- Referrals from a National DIAL phone number to your group, with all calls answered 9-5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Monthly updates that share news and information from the network and relevant to the disability information and advice sector.
- A Regional Response Worker based in your locality, who can offer support to your group.
- Free Disability Rights UK membership, including access to their specialist benefits and tax credits advice line.
- Access to GrantNet, funding search tool.
In addition you have the opportunity to:
- Join the Advisory group and have your say to develop the network.
- Network with other DIAL members.
- Access information from a central record of DIAL group activity.
- Influence national campaigning and high-profile research and use data from the findings.
- Consider national partnerships to support local tendering opportunities.
New DIAL Network members
To ensure that DIAL Network maintains its industry presence, new members are being accepted during this interim membership period, based on the following criteria:
- 51% majority of disabled people involved in the organisation, either on the management committee or as advisors.
- At least eight hours a week opening providing a dedicated information, advice and/or advocacy service.
- Work within the Social Model of Disability.
- Working towards a recognised Quality Standard.
A Scope Regional Worker will contact each interested organisation to confirm suitability. Please note that length of DIAL membership will be acknowledged within any supporting statements provided to assist DIAL groups with funding applications.
Call 01302 310123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.