Families and parenting
Scope is here to support families from the moment they discover their child is disabled.
Scope Reponse is our main support service. Call our helpline for information, advice and support about Scope services and other organisations which may be able to help you.
- phone the Scope Response Helpline on 0808 800 3333
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- or download our free parents pack
Other Scope services include:
- Face 2 Face, which offers a one-to-one befriending service for parents of disabled children or support if your child has difficulty sleeping
- Scope Regional Response - if your child has a diagnosis of cerebral palsy, we can put you in touch with a Scope Regional Response Worker for your area
Scope early years team
We provide information and support that promotes inclusion for all children including:
- Training and products for early years professionals and parents
- Conductive education though a national network of Schools for Parents
- Walton Children's Centre in Merseyside