Families and parenting
Right from the start, we're here to support families from the moment they discover their child is disabled.
We can also put you in touch with your nearest Face 2 Face project, which offers a one-to-one befriending service for parents of disabled children.
Scope early years team
We provide information and support that promotes inclusion for all children including:
- Training and products for early years professionals and parents
- Conductive education though a national network of Schools for Parents
- Walton Children's Centre in Merseyside
Other early years resources for parents
- Tips on how to play with your disabled child
- Short breaks services
- Useful links on children and young people
Bringing up a child with cerebral palsy (BBC article)