Peg Ted Adventures colouring sheets
Download a free Peg Ted 24-page colouring book, Colour Me In (PDF download, 1.7MB)
These colouring sheets are designed to help children who have to be fed via a tube (peg) feel better about themselves. The cheerful designs show Peg Ted enjoying everyday activities, even though he has a tube fitted in his tummy.
The colouring sheets (PDF downloads, under 400KB each) can be downloaded here and used at home with friends or as fun, inclusive tools in nurseries.
- Peg Ted playing football (PDF document 301KB)
- Peg Ted skipping (PDF document 257KB)
- Peg Ted on the trampoline (PDF document 260KB)
- Peg Ted painting (PDF document 267KB)
- Peg Ted on the swing (PDF document 281KB)
- Peg Ted powerchair football (PDF document 310KB)
- Peg Ted on holiday (PDF document 284KB)
- Peg Ted powerchair (PDF document 285KB)
- Peg Ted walker (PDF document 275KB)
- Peg Ted with friends (PDF document 362KB)
- Peg Ted with sibling (PDF document 333KB)
- Peg Ted with siblings and bubbles (PDF document 329KB)
As well as Peg Ted’s pictures creating colouring opportunities, they stimulate discussion or recollection. Why not use Peg Ted’s colouring adventures to get the youngsters to suggest new situations for him? Our Early Years team would love to hear from you.
Let your imaginations run riot! Tell us what Ted should do, or where he could go next!
Peg Ted is the latest in our series of inclusive products for youngsters. Check out our range of early years products, such as courses or CDs. For more information call 02920 815452.