Scope Response: links and resources
We provide free, impartial and expert information, advice and support to disabled people, their families, carers and professionals.
- Freephone: 0808 800 3333
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text: SCOPE, plus your email address and your message to 80039 (cost of each message depends on your service provider)
- Textphone: If have a communication impairment and want to use a textphone then use Type Talk by dialling 18001 from a textphone followed by 0808 800 3333.
- Post: Scope Response, PO Box 833, Milton Keynes, MK12 5NY (Please include SAE for a reply)
- Social media: You can also tweet us or leave a message on our Facebook wall.
We're available 9am - 5pm weekdays and closed at weekends and Bank Holidays. You can leave a phone message outside of these hours but please leave your full contact details including your area telephone code. All calls are free in the UK.
Scope publications are available to download from our website. This information can be made available in other formats and languages. Scope Response offers a telephone interpreting service to people whose preferred language is not English.
Scope works towards a variety of Quality Standards, one of which is the Information Standard.
Scope Response is a member of the Telephone Helplines Association. Read our Customer Charter.
Outside England and Wales?
Please note: Scope provides services in England and Wales only. If you require support elsewhere, you may like to try one of the national CP organisations listed on our links page.