Charity of the year partnerships
We can support you every step of the way in your Charity of the Year partnership with Scope by providing:
- A creative and passionate team to support you and your organisation, with over 20 years of fundraising experience
- A dedicated fundraising and volunteering Relationship Manager
- The ideal project to fundraise for that meets your company’s objectives; with regular project progress reports so you can see the full impact of your company’s support and real life stories featuring the people we are working with. Read about how your support can make a real difference to people like Jamie at our Craig Y Parc school.
- Opportunities to visit Scope services such as Scope’s schools and colleges across England and Wales
- Imaginative and unique ideas for fundraising to involve your colleagues and engage your customers
- A full communication and PR plan to support your fundraising goals, both for your colleagues and your customers
- As the leading endurance event charity, Scope can provide a calendar of great sporting events and challenges for your staff to get involved in, whether it be climbing Mount Kilimanjaro or taking part in an Ironman – we have something to offer all ages and abilities
- A series of exclusive special events such as Scope's annual Newbury Race Day or Inspirations Dinner
- A variety of team building and skills-based volunteering days whether it is creating a garden at one of our services or signing up to the brand-new Scope Apprentice Challenge
To find out more about selecting Scope as your Charity of the Year partner - contact Scope's Philanthropy and Corporate Partnerships team at email@example.com or call 020 7619 7777.