Gifts in kind
Giving a corporate gift in kind can be a really valuable way to support Scope’s vital work; and help make the world a better place for disabled people and their families.
This can include donating:
- Office equipment
- Faulty and or end of line stock for Scope’s retail shops
- An auction prize for an event and/or raffle
- Items for some of our services such as furniture, soft furnishings or IT equipment
- Meeting room space in central London
- Pro-bono support - for example, legal advice, marketing and advertising support
And finally, don’t forget that one of the most precious things you can give to us is your valuable time. There are lots of opportunities to get involved with Scope – from being a mentor on Scope’s 16-24 year old employment programme for young disabled people or supporting a specific Scope department on a secondment from your company.