Running, triathlon, cycling and swimming events terms and conditions
1a. You commit to raising at least the minimum sponsorship for Scope for the event you have signed up for. If you are unable to meet the minimum sponsorship, you may choose to make up the balance yourself or you may lose your place.
1b. For events with a minimum sponsorship that is over £700: At least 30% of your minimum sponsorship amount must be received by Scope six weeks prior to the event. If the funds have not been received, then Scope reserves the right to withdraw your guaranteed race entry place.
2. If you do not take part in the event, any sponsorship money raised will be treated as donations unless your sponsors contact Scope directly for a refund.
3. You agree to raise all money using legal methods and complying with the advice given in the fundraising pack.
4. You understand that Gift Aid is not included in your minimum sponsorship, but that money raised from Gift Aid is a valuable bonus for Scope.
5. You confirm that you will be the minimum age required to take part in the event. For more information on specific ages for events please email email@example.com
6. All funds raised for Scope through the event will be made payable to Scope.
8. You give Scope permission to use any photographs/videos taken of you at this event, to raise awareness and/or money for Scope's work with disabled people.
9. You agree to the terms and conditions set out by the event organizer for the event you are involved in. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for these for your specific event.
10. You confirm that, to the best of your knowledge, your general state of health and fitness is good and you take full responsibility for my training. You take part in this event at your own risk.