How your donation helps
Here is a snapshot of what supporters like you have helped us achieve last year:
- We doubled the number of Scope Inclusion teams from six to 13, meaning we can give ongoing support to over 1,000 disabled children and their families, in their homes and in the community.
- Our Regional Response Workers made 184 home visits and assisted over 1,100 new families through the Scope Response helpline with expert advice when they needed it most.
- We completed the build of the eagerly awaited move-on flats in Cambridge where seven young disabled adults are now living.
- We opened two new Community Resource Centres for disabled adults in Brighton and Nottingham, meaning individuals can engage in their communities in a way that is right for them.
Make a difference today
Whether you donate £1 or £10,000, every donation helps us support disabled children, adults and their families when they need it most.
Don’t forget, you can increase the value of your support to Scope by 25%, at no cost to yourself, by allowing us to claim the tax back via the Gift Aid scheme.
How your donations are spent
For every £1 we receive (excluding trading)
- 90p goes directly to our work with disabled people
- 2p goes towards our governance and running costs
- 8p is invested to generate further income