Neurologically based behaviours
10am to 3pm at 6 Market Road, London, N7 9PW
Neurologically based behaviours: An introduction to the way that behaviours are compelled within the brain and strategies to support behaviour managements based on environmental changes.
- Recognise how impact in the brain affects its development
- Learn how these changes common affect behaviour
- Investigate common environmental factors
- Recognise that personal responses to children with hard to understand behaviours affects outcomes
- Learn how all behaviour communicates
- Recognise barriers within schools and plan to bring them down
The training will cost £200 per delegate including lunch and materials.
For more details, contact the early years team.