Sometimes disabled children can miss out of crucial learning opportunities or just having some fun. This module provides useful tips to include all children by having fun and interacting, especially those with sensory needs.
- Understand the term 'multi-sensory'
- Explore developmental factors
- Understand why multi-sensory learning supports most children
- Develop strategies for sensory overload and sensory learning plans
- Be able to use existing resources effectively to support play
This course is often run as a one-day module with Communication for All.
What trainees say
"The amount of detail within this course was amazing. So surprising that so much can be done with minimal effort."
"Good to see how much can be done with few and inexpensive resources."
"Really enjoyable and fun training – has given me lots of ideas."
"Very well run, interesting, hands-on, informative and informal."