Bespoke training for organisations
Our bespoke training courses are half a day (unless otherwise stated) and include:
- Cerebral palsy (half or whole day)
- Communication for all
- Right From The Start (half or whole day)
- Parents as partners
- Play for All
- Multi-sensory Play
- Children's Rights
- Effective Support
For more information, or to discuss individual training requirements please contact Scope Early Years or call us on 02920 815452.
Other training courses we run
- Dyspraxia (age up to four and over five) – half day – this course looks at prevalence, causes and characteristics of dyspraxia.
- Early Support training – we are approved Early Support trainers.
- Empowering families – two days – the training is designed to empower parents to gain confidence in having a child with additional needs and looks at ways to build better partnerships with professionals involved with their family.
- Epilepsy awareness (age up to four and over five) – half day - this introduction to epilepsy looks at different types of epilepsy and where in the brain they might occur. Participants will look at their feelings about this condition and the importance of sharing information and having good care plans in place.
Please read our training terms and conditions.