Scope Inclusion Brighton and Hove
Scope never sets limits on a disabled person's potential. So whether you want to continue something you enjoy or try something new - you can rely on Scope Inclusion.
With our belief in independence and inclusion, we support disabled children, young people and adults to live the life they choose by providing tailored support packages within the home and community.
We will work in partnership with you and your family to develop a plan to do the things you want to do such as:
- personal care and activities within the home
- Support to access leisure activities within the community (such as swimming, bowling, shopping and cinema)
- Support to access group activities and clubs (such as Guides/Scouts, sport and leisure groups and playschemes)
- Support to access education or work experience
- A sitting service within the home
- Support overnight in the home (either sleeping or waking)
Our fully accessible ground floor resource centre is close to main public transport links in central Brighton. We provide a range of sensory-based activities for disabled people with more complex needs. The centre is available for hire in evenings and weekends.
Please call 01273 695675 for more details.
Our service is registered with the Care Quality Commission to provide personal care.