Scope London office
The nearest tube station is Caledonian Road on the Piccadilly line. If Caledonian Road Station is closed, Scope can be reached easily from King's Cross Station.
King's Cross and St Pancras can be reached by East Coast, First Capital Connect and East Midlands Trains mainline train services: Piccadilly, Victoria, Northern (City Branch), Hammersmith and City, Metropolitan and Circle Line tube services and numerous bus routes.
Travelling from the North
Travel into London on the A1. If you are coming in on the M1, Junction 2 is the junction to leave to join the A1. Continue along the A1 which becomes Archway Road. At the Archway roundabout, continue straight ahead on the A1.
Turn right at the traffic lights on Holloway Road at the crossroads with Camden Road and Seven Sisters Road and turn immediately left into Caledonian Road.
Carry on straight down Caledonian Road. You will pass a small parade of shops on the left and Caledonian Road Underground Station on the right. At the first set of traffic lights (after the tube station), turn right into Market Road.
Scope is on the right and is clearly signed.
There is no affordable parking near the venue.
Disabled drivers have access to a small private car park at the side of Scope’s building. For details, contact Scope Reception on 020 7619 7100.
From King's Cross, take a 17, 91 or 259 bus along Caledonian Road to Her Majesty’s Prison Pentonville. Buses can be caught outside King's Cross station on York Way (easiest place), halfway along Wharfdale Road, or further along Caledonian Road.
Alternatively, Market Road is about a 20-minute walk up Caledonian Road from King's Cross.
- B1 Market Road 274 Towards Angel Islington
- B2 Market Road 274 Towards Camden and Marble Arch
- B3 Caledonian Road 17 Towards London Bridge, 91 Towards Trafalgar Square, 259 Towards King's Cross, 274 Towards Angel Islington
- B4 Caledonian Road 17 Towards Archway, 91 Towards Crouch End, 259 Towards Edmonton Green, 274 Towards Camden and Marble Arch
- B5 Caledonian Road Station 17 Towards London Bridge, 91 Towards Trafalgar Square, 259 Towards King's Cross
- B6 Caledonian Road Station 17 Towards Archway, 91 Towards Crouch End, 259 Towards Edmonton