What goods do we need?
Every bag you fill up is worth about £20 to us! That could support us to provide physiotherapy to improve the flexibility and dexterity of an adult or child with cerebral palsy.
We're grateful for any donation you make but here are the items we most need to fund our vital work with disabled people:
- Ladies’ wear - Good-quality tops, blouses, skirts, trousers, knitwear, suits, dresses, coats, jackets are always needed. Good labels or designer brands are particularly welcome!
- Shoes - Ladies or men’s footwear in good condition.
- Ladies' Accessories - Hats, scarves, jewellery, purses.
- Menswear - Shirts, tops, knitwear, trousers, suits.
- Men’s accessories - Ties, hats, scarves, shoes, cufflinks, even ‘man bags’!
- Bric-a-brac - Collectable items and good-quality homeware, such as crockery, glassware and cookware.
- Books We sell mainly fiction in good condition although good-quality non-fiction is always welcome.
- DVDs, CDs, videos are sought after as well as collectible records, games software, consoles and accessories.
- Musical instruments
- Childrens’ wear - Clothing for all ages, toys, games.
- Household – Good-quality curtains, towels, crockery and linen.