Access Dorset can help with:
- Rights and discrimination
- Benefits and financial advice
- Independent living
- Aids and adaptations in the home
- Social and leisure activities
- Signposting to support groups and organisations.
Access Dorset is also a third party Hate Crime Reporting Centre. They help people deal with any distressing incident that takes place in the community, such as bullying, harassment or being unsure of how to deal with a situation. If requested, Access Dorset will report any incident to the police on behalf of a person, or anonymously, if preferred.
Mondays to Fridays, 10am to 4pm.