The Northamptonshire Centre for Independent Living provides support for disabled and older people across Northamptonshire and provides a range of services to help people to remain independent in their own communities. It is run by a user-led organisation.
Support available includes:
- Wheelchair hire scheme and equipment sales.
- Disability information and advice.
- Display areas including disability-related equipment and daily living aids.
- Welfare benefits support.
- Independent support for Direct Payments, Personal Assistant (PA) recruitment, payroll and managed accounts.
Refer to the website for opening times.