Help with utility debt from your supplier

Contact your supplier to set up a payment plan and or access hardship funding. Some water and energy companies have independent trust funds to help customers with debt on their utility bills.

Seek advice from your local Citizens Advice

Your local Citizens Advice can support your application to your company. You will need to provide evidence of your income and expenditure.

Check Let's Talk for available grants and schemes.

This page is old. We hope it’s still useful, but we’re working on new content to replace it.

Was this page helpful?

We're sorry to hear that.

Tell us how we can improve it

Need more help?

Opens in a new windowOpens an external siteOpens an external site in a new window