Join Team Scope on a Cycling Adventure
Cycling from London to Amsterdam – the bike capital of the world – is a classic European cycle experience and a wonderful challenge to achieve in only two days.
Passing through the picturesque countryside of rural England, you will cross the Channel and continue across Dutch Zeeland through to the vibrant city of Amsterdam, where you will have the night to enjoy and explore! This will be an achievement of a lifetime.
What you'll recieve:
- An exclusive Team Scope cycling jersey.
- Expert fundraising and training support from the Scope Events Team.
- Regular encouragement and motivation via email.
- All transport from London to Amsterdam return (by ferry and train).
- Accommodation and food.
- Experienced leaders.
- The amazing feeling of making a real contribution to our work supporting disabled people and their families.
Why support Scope?
One in five of us is disabled, but the gap between disabled and non-disabled people is real and it’s growing. Support our work and help us achieve our mission of everyday equality for disabled people. The funds you raise will go towards our direct services, online resources and influential campaigning, working to achieve everyday equality for disabled people.