Test your grit in the ultimate cycling challenge
Follow in the strides of the most elite cyclists as you ride the length of the Pyrenees from the Atlantic to the Mediterranean.
The cycle starts with superb views of the Atlantic coast, heading inland and up towards the spectacular giants of the Pyrenees – including the legendary Col d’Aubisque and the Col du Tourmalet. After conquering these climbs, you will descend towards the Mediterranean, feeling a fantastic sense of achievement.
This prestigious and extremely tough cycling challenge is not for the faint hearted and requires a high level of fitness, as well as plenty of determination and perseverance.
Join Team Scope and receive
- A Scope cycling jersey
- Fundraising and training tips
- Regular encouragement and motivation by email
- Meals (where specified)
- Accommodation on a twin-share basis
- Discover Adventure leader, mechanic, roving crew member for support/coaching and support vehicle
- Mapping, GPS files and route information
Other dates are available for this challenge. Check out Discover Adventure’s website for alternative dates