Renowned for its flat and fast course, the TCS Amsterdam Marathon follows a beautiful route around one of the most scenic cities in Europe.
Starting at the historic Olympic Stadium, you’ll run along the Amsel River and through the Rijksmuseum and famous Vondelpark. Canals, windmills and pancake houses guaranteed! So whether you’re a seasoned runner looking to get a new personal best, or if you’re keen to run a marathon route steeped in culture – the Amsterdam Marathon has something for everyone.
By joining #TeamScope, you'll receive:
From your fundraising:
- An exclusive team Scope running vest
- Helpful fundraising materials and training tips
- Regular encouragement and motivation via email
- The amazing feeling of making a real contribution to our work supporting disabled people and their families
- £176 could pay for one home visit to support parents of a disabled child at the time of diagnosis
- £336 could go towards the three day training programme to keep Scope Regional Response Workers' knowledge up to date
- £517 could secure the production of a new piece of online information to support thousands of people who may be struggling to understand, or find support for a particular problem