Join Team Scope and be part of The Big Half marathon in March 2019.
Now in its second year, The Big Half was created by the organisers of the London Marathon and follows the first half of the Marathon route, in reverse!
Starting near Tower Bridge and finishing at the Cutty Sark, the half marathon will culminate in an exciting finishers' festival in Greenwich Park celebrating the wonderful, cultural diversity of London.
The date of the 2019 event is yet to be confirmed. Register now to secure your spot and we'll be in touch as soon as the date has been announced.
Join the Scope team and:
- Receive a pack of helpful fundraising and training tips.
- Get a Scope running vest.
- Have regular encouragement and motivation by email.
- Know that you are making change happy for disabled people and their families.
- Get the loudest cheers on the course from our Scope cheer squad!
If you have any questions please call us on 020 7619 7270 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.