Join Team Scope and be part of The Big Half marathon in March 2019.
Now in its second year, The Big Half follows the first half of the London Marathon route, in reverse!
Starting near Tower Bridge and finishing at the Cutty Sark, the half marathon will culminate in an exciting finishers' festival in Greenwich Park celebrating the wonderful, cultural diversity of London.
Join the Scope team and:
- Receive dedicated fundraising and training support from the Events team.
- Get a Scope running vest.
- Have regular encouragement and motivation by email.
- Get the loudest cheers on the course from our Scope cheer squad!
- Know that you are making change happen for disabled people and their families.
Why support Scope?
One in five of us is disabled, but the gap between disabled and non-disabled people is real and it’s growing. Support our work and help us achieve our mission of everyday equality for disabled people. The funds you raise will go towards our direct services, online resources and influential campaigning, working to drive the same opportunities for every disabled person.
If you have any questions please call us on 020 7619 7270 or email email@example.com.