Take in the buzzing atmosphere from the city streets of East London this May. The cheering crowds will carry you through the heart of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and through highlights such as the Hackney Downs and the Hackney Empire. With live bands and DJs at every mile, you’ll have all the energy and motivation needed to see you cross the finish line into the full fitness festival.
The Hackney Half Marathon is the ideal challenge to keep you feeling fit during the summer months. Get your place and start fundraising with Team Scope today!
By joining #TeamScope, you'll receive:
- An exclusive Scope team running vest.
- A pack of helpful fundraising and training tips.
- Regular encouragement and motivation via email.
- The amazing feeling of making a real contribution to our work supporting disabled people and their families.
From your fundraising:
- £176 could pay for one home visit to support parents of a disabled child at the time of diagnosis.
- £336 could go towards the three day training programme to keep Scope Regional Response Workers' knowledge up to date.
- £517 could secure the production of a new piece of online information to support thousands of people who may be struggling to understand, or find support for a particular problem.