Join Team Scope for the 2019 London Landmarks Half Marathon!
After an incredible first year, the London Landmarks Half Marathon is back and it's bigger and better than ever. Get your place in this hugely popular race while you can and join 13,000 other runners on the start line in March 2019.
You'll follow a fantastic, closed-road route in Central London and as you make your way round the 13.1 mile course you'll discover quirky and hidden secrets about this city's landmarks, as well as enjoying exceptional roadside entertainment along the way. A true London experience, not to be missed!
By joining #TeamScope, you'll receive:
- An exclusive Scope team running vest.
- Dedicated fundraising and training support.
- Regular encouragement and motivation by email.
- The loudest cheers on the course from our Scope cheer squad.
- The amazing feeling of making a real contribution to our work with disabled people and their families.
Why support Scope?
One in five of us is disabled, but the gap between disabled and non-disabled people is real and it’s growing. Support our work and help us achieve our mission of everyday equality for disabled people. The funds you raise will go towards our direct services, online resources and influential campaigning, working to drive the same opportunities for every disabled person.