Get your London Marathon charity place with #TeamScope and join 40,000 people running the iconic route from Greenwich to The Mall, cheered on by hundreds of thousands of spectators.
The London Marathon is a must-do for any runner, and whether you’re a veteran or this is your first marathon, our dedicated team will make it an incredible experience from start to end.
Join Team Scope and get
- Expert fundraising and training advice from our dedicated events team
- Team Scope training days and information sessions with our personal trainer
- A technical Scope running vest
- The loudest and proudest cheer squads along the course
- A celebratory welcome and refreshments at our post-race reception
- A well-deserved sports massage.
To get guaranteed entry to the London Marathon with Scope, please apply for one of our charity places. Give as much information as possible, and we’ll be in touch to discuss your application.
There's a registration fee of £75 and a minimum sponsorship pledge of £2,000. If your application is not successful we will refund your registration fee in full.
If you already have a ballot place or 'good for age' place in the London Marathon, you can still run with Scope - we’d love to have you on the team!
You’ll get all the same support as our charity place runners but without a minimum sponsorship pledge.