Walk or run in one of the UK’s biggest long-distance challenges. Have you got what it takes?
Join thousands of others in this popular, ultra challenge and walk, jog or run to the historic Avebury Stone Circle along Britain’s oldest path. Catering to all fitness levels, you can choose your pace. If you’re a seasoned runner you can sign up to complete the 100km in one epic go, or if you’re more of a patient plodder you can walk the route across two days, camping overnight.
You’ll be treated to some stunning British countryside along the way and will receive excellent support from the start. Take on this fantastic challenge solo or get a team together and turn it into a trip for the summer!
Registration costs £39 for the one day option and £64 for the two day option with a fundraising pledge of £425.
Join #TeamScope and you’ll receive:
From your fundraising:
- An exclusive Scope team running vest.
- A pack of helpful fundraising and training tips.
- Regular encouragement and motivation via email.
- The amazing feeling of making a real contribution to our work supporting disabled people and their families.
- £176 could pay for one home visit to support parents of a disabled child at the time of diagnosis.
- £336 could go towards the three day training programme to keep Scope Regional Response Workers' knowledge up to date.
- £517 could secure the production of a new piece of online information to support thousands of people who may be struggling to understand, or find support for a particular problem.