#TeamScope’s Tough Mudder is back for 2017!
London West will be kicking off the Tough Mudder 2017 season in style at the majestic Culden Faw Estate in Henley on Thames. This adrenaline junkie’s playground will challenge you to tackle over 20 obstacles, as well as undulating hills, thick mud and a range of mind-bending challenges to test your mental grit.
This event is the ultimate in team work and camaraderie and no one gets left behind. Tough Mudder courses are designed by the special forces to test your all round strength, stamina, determination and camaraderie.
If you can’t get to London West, we have a limited amount of places available in all other Tough Mudder events so please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a guaranteed Tought Mudder place in:
- Midlands: 20th May 2017
- Yorkshire: 17th June 2017
- South West: 19th August 2017
There are so many great reasons to run for Scope.
The money you raise:
- Means we can be there to offer support and advice to disabled people and their families.
- Could enable our helpline to continue to support thousands of people every year. Last year we received over 28,000 enquiries and demand is higher than ever.
- Could help us to bring parents of disabled children together through our online community or local befriending services so that they can support each other during stressful and anxious times.
We’ll support you every step of the way. We’re part of your team.