Take on the challenge of conquering Ben Nevis, the highest peak in the British Isles, standing at the lofty height of 4000 feet. Starting and finishing in the base of beautiful Fort William, this one day trek is tough but the sense of achievement at the summit will make it all worthwhile!
The trip is fully guided by an experienced Ben Nevis mountain leader.
There are various weekend dates available so there is sure to be one to suit you. Check out the Discover Adventure website.
Join Team Scope and receive
- An exclusive Scope T Shirt.
- Expert fundraising and training support from the Scope Events Team.
- Regular encouragement and motivation via email.
- All food, transfers and hotel accommodation.
- Experienced leaders and support crew.
- The amazing feeling of making a real contribution to our work supporting disabled people and their families.
Why support Scope
One in five of us is disabled, but the gap between disabled and non-disabled people is real and it’s growing. Support our work and help us achieve our mission of everyday equality for disabled people. The funds you raise will go towards our direct services, online resources and influential campaigning, working to drive the same opportunities for every disabled person.