Climb the Inca’s ancient stone steps that lead you towards the Andes. This ten day challenge will see you trek this breathtakingly beautiful route through valleys and high passes, scattered with fascinating Inca ruins.
Trekking on Inca-paved paths and steps, your route will take you up through lush cloud forest to the notorious Dead Woman's Pass, finishing at the Sun Gate, which overlooks Machu Picchu, where your first magical glimpse provides an unforgettable reward for your trip.
- Explore the ancient Inca capital of Cusco.
- Look out for wild orchids in the cloud forest.
- Look through the 'Door of the sun' in Machu Picchu.
Join Team Scope and receive
- A scope team t-shirt.
- Fundraising and training tips.
- Regular motiviation and encouragement by email.
- All transport from London to Cuzco return.
- Internal flight departure taxes.
- All meals, accommodation and camping equipment.
- Discover Adventure leaders, doctor, local guides, porters and cooks.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu and other sites visited as part of the itinerary.
Other dates are available for this challenge. Check out the Discover Adventure website.