Join Team Scope for an African trekking adventure.
The ascent is tough, steep and rocky, and the effects of being at altitude add to the challenge. However, the magnificent views from the summit – reaching across to the Sahara Desert – and the sense of achievement make it an incredible challenge to take on.
You will pass through the ancient city of Marrakech and climb the Atlas Mountains to the highest peak in North Africa, Mount Toubkal at 4,167 meters. It will be an experience to remember!
What you'll get:
- An exclusive Scope team T-shirt.
- Expert fundraising and training support from the Scope Events Team.
- Regular encouragement and motivation via email.
- Experienced mountain leaders.
- All transport from London to Marrakech return and airline taxes.
- Accommodation, camping equipment and food.
- The amazing feeling of making a real contribution to our work supporting disabled people and their families.
One in five of us is disabled, but the gap between disabled and non-disabled people is real and it’s growing.
Support our work and help us achieve our mission of everyday equality for disabled people. The funds you raise will go towards our direct services, online resources and influential campaigning, working to drive the same opportunities for every disabled person.