Take on three mountains in 24 hours!
Brace yourself for a fast-paced and physically challenging adventure, as you take on the three highest peaks in England, Scotland and Wales in 48 hours. Considered one of Britain’s toughest outdoor challenges, the National Three Peaks Challenge takes in the dizzy heights of Ben Nevis (1,344 meters), Scafell Pike (978 meters) and Snowdon (1,085 meters).
Over the course of the challenge, you will trek around 26 miles and ascend to a total height of almost 3,000 meters. This is a serious and tough challenge which requires a good level of fitness, as well as plenty of grit and determination.
Join Team Scope and receive
- A Scope t-shirt
- Fundraising and training tips
- Regular encouragement and motivation by email
- Travel to and from the start/finish point
- Accommodation during the challenge
- Three meals a day
- Discount on personal equipment from select stores
Other dates are available for this challenge. Check out the Charity Challenge page for alternative dates.