Join Team Scope for the ultimate trip of a lifetime
You’ll discover volcanic landscapes, mountains, glaciers, hot springs, geysers and waterfalls on this fantastic trekking challenge in southern Iceland. The warmth of the geothermal activity will keep the route clear of snow so you can see this beautiful region all year round.
Staying in huts miles from the nearest big towns, the dark skies offer a great chance of seeing the spectacular Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) every evening – the icing on the cake on this memorable challenge!
What you'll get on Team Scope:
- An exclusive Scope team T-shirt.
- Expert fundraising and training support from the Scope Events Team.
- Regular encouragement and motivation via email.
- Experienced mountain leaders.
- Flights from London to Reykjavik (Keflavik) return and all transport (airline taxes included).
- Accommodation and Food.
- The amazing feeling of making a real contribution to our work supporting disabled people and their families.
Why support Scope?
One in five of us is disabled, but the gap between disabled and non-disabled people is real and it’s growing. Support our work and help us achieve our mission of everyday equality for disabled people. The funds you raise will go towards our direct services, online resources and influential campaigning, working to drive the same opportunities for every disabled person.