Take on Snowdon by Night
Snowdonia National Park in North Wales is synonymous with beautiful, rugged landscapes and wonderful trekking and outdoor pursuits. A popular summit trek by day-time, Mount Snowdon forms a real challenge by night.
Standing at the summit by moonlight will be an unforgettable experience, as will seeing the sunrise from the mountain slopes. As you descend, you'll be able to see the spectacular landscapes open up before you as the day grows lighter. You'll then be able to celebrate your huge achievement with a slap-up breakfast!
Ready for the challenge? Join Team Scope and receive
- An exclusive Scope team T-shirt
- Fundraising and training tips
- Regular encouragement and motivation by email
- Experienced mountain leaders
- Breakfast at the end and snacks along the way
- The amazing feeling of making a real contribution to our work with disabled people and their families
Other dates are available for this challenge, check out the Discover Adventure website.
Why support Scope?
One in five of us is disabled, but the gap between disabled and non-disabled people is real and it’s growing. Support our work and help us achieve our mission of everyday equality for disabled people. The funds you raise will go towards our direct services, online resources and influential campaigning, working to drive the same opportunities for every disabled person.