We are excited to announce that we have teamed up with Discover Adventure to bring you a night you won't forget in 2018.
Take on Snowdon by Night
Snowdonia National Park in North Wales is synonymous with beautiful, rugged landscapes and wonderful trekking and outdoor pursuits. A popular summit trek by day-time, Mount Snowdon forms a real challenge by night.
Standing at the summit by moonlight will be an unforgettable experience, as will seeing the sunrise from the mountain slopes. As you descend, you'll be able to see the spectacular landscapes open up before you as the day grows lighter. You'll then be able to celebrate your huge achievement with a slap-up breakfast!
Ready for the challenge? Join Team Scope and receive
- An exclusive Scope team T-shirt
- Fundraising and training tips
- Regular encouragement and motivation by email
- Experienced mountain leaders
- Breakfast at the end and snacks along the way
- The amazing feeling of making a real contribution to our work with disabled people and their families
Other dates are available for this challenge, check out the Discover Adventure website.