Scope are excited to announce that we have teamed up with Discover Adventure to bring you a night you won't forget in 2017.
Take on the Snowdon Moonlight Walk
Snowdonia National Park in North Wales is synonymous with beautiful, rugged landscapes and wonderful trekking and outdoor pursuits. A popular summit trek by day-time, Mount Snowdon forms a real challenge by night.
Standing at the summit by moonlight will be an unforgettable experience, as will seeing the sunrise from the mountain slopes. As you descend, you will be able to see the spectacular landscapes open up before you as the day grows lighter. You'll then be able to celebrate your huge achievement with a slap-up breakfast!
Ready for the challenge?
Register for the Snowdon by Night Challenge today and secure your place for just £49, with a sponsorship pledge of £290.
Join our team and receive
- An exclusive Scope team T-shirt
- A pack of fundraising and training tips
- Regular encouragement and motivation by email
- Experienced mountain leaders
- Breakfast at the end, and snacks along the way
- The amazing feeling of making a real contribution to our work with disabled people and their families
Take a look at what's included in your package as you attempt nearly 1,085 metres of ascent. We'll be with you every step of the way to support you with your training and fundraising.
Other dates are available for this challenge, check out the Discover Adventure website.