Kickstart: employment support programme
Kickstart is a one-to-one support programme for disabled people in London and Leeds who are applying for jobs.
The service is open to disabled people who:
- are of working age
- are looking for a paid job
The service is available if you live in:
- Ealing, Harrow or Hounslow (West London)
- Camden, Enfield, Hackney, Haringey, Islington, Newham or Waltham Forest (North East London)
You will get help from our specialist employment advisors to help you understand and achieve your career goals, including:
- confidence building
- writing your CV
- searching for jobs
- preparing for interviews
- career advice
- ongoing support once you've found a job, with things like pay and reasonable adjustments
Meeting your advisor
You will arrange to meet your advisor for support sessions somewhere like a public library in one of the boroughs Kickstart operates in, or in one of Scope's offices:
- Here East, on the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in East London
- The Lido Centre in Ealing in West London
- 26 Whitehall Road, Leeds
If you have problems completing the form, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working with local employers
We want to help local businesses employ more disabled people. Please contact us to find out more.
The Kickstart service for disabled people living in the boroughs of Hounslow, Harrow and Ealing is fully funded by our partner GlaxoSmithKline.
The Kickstart service in the London boroughs of Newham, Hackney, Islington and Camden is supported by funding from the City of London Corporation’s Charity, the City Bridge Trust.