Starting Line employment training
Starting Line is a pre-employment training programme for disabled people at the start of the journey into work.
Group training sessions will be:
- 3 hours per session
- 2 mornings a week for 7 weeks
- around 12 to 14 people per group
The sessions will help you:
- grow in confidence, assertiveness and independence
- develop your interview skills
- find volunteering, training or employment opportunities
- talk about disability in the workplace
You will also get one-to-one support from a specialist employment adviser.
The service is available if you live in:
- Ealing, Harrow or Hounslow (West London)
- Camden, Enfield, Hackney, Haringey, Islington, Newham or Waltham Forest (North East London)
- Halifax and Calderdale
You can also register by email at email@example.com.
Working with local employers
We want to help local businesses employ more disabled people. Please contact us to find out more.