Backgammon and Bridge tournament 2019
- Sunday 17 March 2019
- The Royal Automobile Club (RAC), 89 Pall Mall, St. James's, London SW1Y 5HS
Scope's Annual Backgammon and Bridge Tournament is steeped in history and in 2019 we celebrate the 20 year anniversary of the tournament.
The tournament takes place at The Royal Automobile Club (RAC), one of London’s finest private members' clubs.
There are three competitions:
- Backgammon Masters Flight for experienced backgammon players (32 places)
- Backgammon Swiss Championship for social backgammon players (64 places)
- Bridge tournament (duplicate and 10 tables of 4 players)
What you get
- Champagne reception
- Brunch hosted by celebrity Rick Edwards
- Afternoon tea
- Instant prize draw with prizes donated by leading luxury brands
- Live auction
- Trophies, prizes and bespoke Geoffrey Parker backgammon boards for the Masters and Swiss Championship tournament winners
Royal Automobile Club (RAC)
89 to 91 Pall Mall
London SW1Y 5HS
Peter Bennet, UKBGF Co-founder and Vice-Chair
Backgammon social players mingle with top players from the UK and overseas, and all matches in the Masters competition are included in the United Kingdom Backgammon Federation ratings. Many players refer to it as the social event of the year - don’t miss it!