Ben Nevis trek
- Multiple dates available
Raise money for Scope on a weekend charity trek up Ben Nevis, at 4000 feet it is the highest peak in the British Isles. Starting and finishing in beautiful Fort William, this one-day trek is tough but the sense of achievement at the summit will make it all worthwhile!
How does it work?
- You book your trip via outdoor adventure travel company Discover Adventure
- There are weekend dates available in June and August 2019 and further dates in 2020
- The fee includes food, and a hotel the night before and after the trek
- You make your own way to and from Fort William. Pickup and drop-off from the station is available
- You will be part of a group of around 20 to 30 people with experienced leaders and support crew
- You raise money for Scope in whatever way you choose
- Other people in your group might be raising money for other charities
Get detailed information and book your Ben Nevis trek on the Discover Adventure website
Join Team Scope and you'll get:
- An exclusive Scope T-shirt
- Expert fundraising and training support from the Scope Events Team
- Regular encouragement and motivation via email