Disability Gamechangers Evening
- Thursday 14 November 2019
- Guildhall, Gresham Street London, EC2V 7HH
Join us to celebrate at Scope's biggest fundraising event of the year, our gala dinner hosted at the spectacular Guildhall.
You'll enjoy sparkling entertainment, hear powerful service user stories, and help us realise our vision of a society where all disabled people enjoy equality and fairness.
- Champagne reception in the Crypts
- Three course meal including wine
- Live and silent auctions, featuring money-can’t-buy prizes and luxury items
Tables of 10 are available from £4,000. For more information on the event and table packages or to reserve a table, please contact the Special Events team on email@example.com or 020 7619 7154.
Scope’s Inspirations Dinner Committee
- Mark Smith (Chair), Greenlight Sports
- Caroline Barr
- Sammy Cooper-Smith, Rothesay Life
- Andy Crossley
- Alister Davis
- Colette Dunn, Milliman
- Laurie Edmans CBE
- Richard Farr, Lincoln Pensions
- Kim Fitzsimmons, BT
- Marcus Hiseman, BAML
- Natasha Jones, Funding Circle
- Harley Panioty, Morgan Stanley