- April 2020
- 26.2 miles
Charity place registrations for London Marathon 2019 have now closed, however we will be re-opening applications for 2020 in late April. Register your interest now to be notified once these open.
If you already have have a ballot place or 'good for age' place in the London Marathon, you can still run with Scope - we’d love to have you on the team!
You’ll get all the same support as our charity place runners but without a minimum sponsorship pledge.
Join team Scope with your own ballot place.
Join Team Scope and get
- Expert fundraising and training advice from our dedicated events team
- Team Scope training days and information sessions with our personal trainer
- A technical Scope running vest
- The loudest and proudest cheer squads along the course
- A celebratory welcome and refreshments at our post-race reception
- A well-deserved sports massage