London to Amsterdam Cycle
- 17 to 19 May 2019
- London to Amsterdam
- Cycling distance 137 miles
Cycling from London to Amsterdam – the bike capital of the world – is a classic European cycle experience.
You'll set out from London and ride through picturesque rural English countryside to Harwich, where you'll catch an overnight ferry to the Netherlands.
In the morning you'll ride across Dutch Zeeland to the vibrant city of Amsterdam, where you will have the night to enjoy and explore before heading back on the Eurostar.
How it works
- You book your trip via outdoor adventure travel company Discover Adventure
- The fee includes overnight ferry to the Netherlands, hotel in Amsterdam, and train back to London
- You will be part of a group of around 20 to 30 people with experienced group leaders
- You raise money for Scope
- Other people in your group might be raising money for other charities
Get detailed information and book your London to Amsterdam cycle on the Discover Adventure website
Join Team Scope and you'll get
- An exclusive Scope team cycling jersey
- Expert fundraising and training support from the Scope Events Team
- Regular encouragement and motivation via email